Authorise payments without capturing the funds, so you can have more control over the transaction and avoid fraud.
Automate your collections and create a customised recurring payment plan for your business.
When paying by international card, an additional transaction fee will be charged.
The cost to withdraw money from your account is $1.00 plus 7% itbms per withdrawal.
Each time a buyer files a formal claim with their bank that generates a chargeback, the merchant will be charged a non-refundable fee of $60.00 + ITBMS.
We only charge for approved transactions a commission of 3.5%, a fixed fee of 0.50 cents plus 7% ITBMS. If the transaction is international, a 1% commission is added.
*there are additional costs for the recurring service: 0.5% per transaction and pre-authorisation: 0.50 cents.
Example of a domestic transaction:
$20 - 3.5%: $19.3 - 0.50 ctvs: $18.8
Total commission: $1.20 to this amount we add our 7% tax
Final total: $1.28
International transaction example:
$20 - 3.5%: $19.3 - 1% international: $19.1 - 0.50 ctvs: $18.6
Total commission: $1.40
When you make a refund, it costs 0.50 cents.
The monthly, daily and per transaction limits are determined by our compliance department according to established parameters, however as a guide, for natural persons the limits are: $500 monthly and $100 per transaction. If you are a legal entity the limits are: 1k monthly and 100$ per transaction.
From your PagueloFacil account, you can request the increase of the processing limits, according to your activity.
In your administrative panel, go to: my company and click on request limit increase.
After your first transaction, it must take 7 days for the funds request button to be enabled.
To withdraw money from your PagueloFacil account, log in to your account from a computer and follow these steps:
- Log in to your PagueloFacil account.
- Select the withdrawal option.
- Choose the registered bank account to which you wish to send your money.
- Specify the amount to withdraw and click accept.
PagueloFacil, as a withholding agent, retains 50% of the recorded Itbms of a transaction, to be reported later to the Dirección General de Ingresos (DGI).
Example: If a transaction is for an amount of $ 107.00, the recorded Itbms of the product or service within that transaction is for $ 7.00. PagueloFacil will retain 50% of that amount, this is equivalent to $ 3.50.
Please note the following:
- Not all services within PagueloFacil calculate the Itbms recorded within a transaction.
- This only applies to businesses that are taxpayers of ITBMS.
- The merchant will be able to decide within the VPOS and Email Pago services, if the transaction has ITBMS recorded.
- PagueloFacil will only report those transactions that the merchant has placed as having ITBMS recorded.